MINISTRY OF HOME AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS
Department of Civil Registration and Census
Service: Issuance of Replacement Citizenship Identity (CID) /SRP Card
Services available from:
- Dzongkhag Civil Registration and Census Office (DCRCO)
- Thromde Administration
- DCRC, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, (MOHCA).
- The standard service delivery time for CID/SRP card is 5 days. The time taken to avail this service is 5 days from the time of submission of application.
- A person who has lost or damaged the 2D Barcode readable CID/ SRP card including requiring a change in image or in the event the card contains typographical error.
How to apply?
- An applicant shall submit the duly completed citizenship identity card replacement form along with a passport size photograph to the DCRCO/Thromde/DCRC HQ.
- An applicant can opt to collect the replacement CID/SRP card from DCRCO/ Thromde/ DCRC HQ as indicated in their application form.
- The DCRCO can have it dispatched at the gewog level through the Gup.
Document and other requirement:
- Duly completed application form
- Passport size photograph
A sum of Nu. 400 is payable at the time of application submission and the receipt must be produced at the time of collecting the new CID/ SRP card.
Download Application Forms:
- DCRC HQ, Thimphu