Ministry of Education
Department of Adult and Higher Education
Students Loan Scheme for Tertiary Education
1. Visit website
(Application will be open from 16 May - 6 June, 2016)
2. From the eServices section select
a) Or use this link to access the application form directly:
3. Or choose the option "Apply for Student Loan Scheme for Tertiary Education" from the Department of Adult and Higher Education section.
4. Enter your CID Number. Automatically your other personal details (name and gender) will be auto-populated when you press "Enter" after entering your CID number
a. If the system is unable to fetch the information automatically, then the option for providing information manually will be given.
5. The mobile number and email address need to be provided mandatorily [
All fields with the asterisk * are mandatory and your application can not be submitted without completing these fields].
6. If you have passed class XII from BCSEA Bhutan, then provide your
7. If you have passed class XII from other countries, then enter your marks and have to attach/upload your class XII mark sheet.
8. If your parents are divorced then you need to choose the option yes and attach the divorce agreement
9. You have to provide your family details (Father, mother, brothers and sisters details)
10. If your siblings do not have CID Number you can write their name and other necessary details
11. Enter the name of the schools you have passed out from (Class VI, VIII, X and XII)
12. Provide the details of the college/institute that you are going to study and attach the provisional acceptance letter from the college
13. Should attach your character certificate and household information/family tree. [
Household/family tree information letter can be sought from the Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA or from your respective Dzongkhag]
14. Enter the text validation and check the option for declaration to ensure that the information provided is correct
15. Then submit your application. As soon as your application is successfully submitted you will receive SMS and Email notification. You will be given an
with which you can check the status of your application from the same website
a. The verification and shortlisting of the applications will be done by DAHE
b. If your application is rejected you will be notified with the reason through SMS and Email. You can reapply by providing all your required information correctly
c. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the education website (
) soon after the selection is done by the committee
Higher Education Planning Division
Department of Adult and Higher Education (DAHE)
Ministry of Education, Thimphu
Contact # 02-337176, 337175, 339805
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org