jQuery Menu by Apycom

Judicial Service    Marriage Certificate Application Form

sl no. Action

Male Witness* .


Female Witness*

Add files

Please read to proceed the application submission.

Judiciary - G2C
  1. Duly filled Affidavit of Parties/Witnesses In-re Marriage Certificate form (Form No G-6 Petition for Marriage Certificate and Form No H-8 Affidavit of Parties/Witnesses In re-Marriage Certificate). Please fill the forms in Dzongkha, each party should sign on an independent legal stamps, mention their full names, sign twice: 1) against their respective names on the form, 2)on independent legal stamps and put initial signatures on all pages of the form. Please avoid any overwriting otherwise the application will not be accepted)
  2. A copy of marriage certificate and divorce agreement/Judgement needs to be submitted if you have been previously married and divorced.
  3. A copy of Citizenship Identity Card of the parties and the witnesses.
  4. A consent letter from the present wife in case of subsequent marriage.
  5. A copy of death certificate of the deceased spouse,if previously married and widowed.(if applicable)
  6. A copy of birth certificate of the child/children if any or declaration if otherwise.
  7. Family Tree/Census of both the Bride and Groom issued by the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs stating the updated marital status of the parties.
  8. To Whom It May Concern letter from the concerned agencies stating the purpose of the letter issued. 1)for Private employees stating the reasons as to why the employers cannot grant leave to the party/parties for processing MC from their respective Dzongkhags.2)for Government employees stating that the letter is issued for processing MC.
  9. A copy of updated license of the employer in case of Private employees
  10. Scanned copy of a legally signed joint application by the spouses stating the intent.
  1. Three recent passport size photographs (45mm x 35mm) of husband and wife in full National Dress.
  2. The Parties and the witnesses need to be present on the date of appointment.

*Yes, I have read the terms